Vacationland RV &
The Maine Campground Owners Association is pleased to present the
14th Annual Vacationland RV & Camping Show
April 7-8, 2018
Norway Savings Bank Arena, Auburn
The largest RV and Camping Show ever produced under one roof in Maine features:
- More than 60 Campgrounds
- Week Long Camping Give-Away Drawings
- Augusta/Gardiner KOA
- Bar Harbor Camping Resorts – Patten Pond
- Camden Hills Community Campground
- Grand Isle Campground
- Hid’n Pines Family Campground
- Kokatosi Campground
- Lakeside Camping – Vermont
- Megunticook Campground by the Sea
- Naples KOA
- Old Orchard Beach Campground
- Papoose Pond Family Campground & Cabins
- Red Apple Campground
- Riverbend Campground
- Salmon Falls River Camping Resort
- South Arm Campground
- Sugar Ridge RV Park – Vermont
- Timeout Campground
- Vacationland Campground
- Wolfe’s Neck Oceanfront Camping
- Many of Maine’s Largest RV Dealers
- Golf Cart Dealers
- And Exhibits from Local Maine Businesses!
$8.00 – Bring 2 non-perishable food items to receive a $2.00 discount on full admission. Kids 8 and under – Free.
Saturday April 7, 2018: 9:00 AM – 7:30 PM. * Sunday April 8, 2018: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
***Saturday April 7th, 2018 Admission after 5:00 PM is $5.00 (no other discounts apply)***
FREE UNLIMITED PARKING located ON-SITE
Interested in being an exhibitor?
Call (207) 782-5874 or email Kathy@campmaine.com
The Maine Camping Guide website and printed version of the Maine Camping Guide are products of the Maine Campground Owners Association (MECOA). MECOA represents over 185 of Maine's licensed campgrounds. The offices of MECOA are in Lewiston Maine and you may contact us here.
MECOA accomplishes their mission by providing marketing, advocacy and educational tools to its members. MECOA has built this website for the convenience of the camping public and all of our members are represented here on this site as well as in the printed version of the guide which is available here in a digital format. MECOA marketing program for members is extensive.