Campground Category: Western Lakes & Mountains
Nestled in the woods near the Bear River in Newry, this is the perfect location to set up camp for a series of day hikes. Explore the Grafton Loop Trail, Appalachian Trail, Grafton Notch State Park and Step Falls…all just minutes away!
- 15 Wooded Sites
- Fire Ring & Picnic Table on each site
- Bath House with Hot Showers & Flush Toilets
- WiFi available at Office!
- Field Area for Horseshoes, Frisbee or just Kicking Back
- Trailer Dumping Station (No electric or water hook-ups)
- Please No Generators
- Dogs Welcome ~ Please keep them on a leash at all times.
- Step Falls at Wight Brook – 1 mile from Campground
Please Visit CampGrafton.com to view a site map with pictures of each camp site.
- Dump Station
- Group Area
- Wifi hookup
- Boating Nearby
- Swimming Nearby